03 January 2006

The Thing About Stupid People..

I have two roommates. These two roommates are a married couple. Said married couple are 30 and 27 and don't have a pot to piss in after 10 years of marriage. I am a tad older, a tad better off financially (hasn't always been so - ok, it has) and a hell of a lot more mature and responsible than either one of these two can even dream of being. And I am going crazy.

Since the day I let them move in I have been STRESSED OUT!!! I should have know better.. I should have listened to the (many) people who told me not to let them move in - I should have listened to RK who found out after only knowing me for 3 days - and advised against it - EMPHATICALLY. (He's a smart boy that one - I'm keeping him around! Have I mentioned recently that I'm crazy about him too? Yeah, yeah, I know.. sappy pathetic little me..)

Anyway - I cannot even begin to expound to you the joys of coming home and seeing her fat ass sitting down (eating, always eating) after having done what all day? Yes kids, you guessed it!! Sitting down and doing not a DAMN thing - cause why help your husband who only makes $13 bucks an hour (minimum wage in OC where I live is considered 35k a year - just to survive) to get somewhere where you can live alone as a couple and have a fucking pot to piss in? Nah - we're too good for that apparently. This is a woman (girl) who has never held a job for more than a month, if that, in the time that I have known her (10+ years).

And he loves to be a pussy and not have a back bone and LOVES to not be able to see past his ass to solve a problem. He is also prone to NOT PAYING what he owes and stressing me the fuck out by not letting me know what is going on with ANYTHING EVER! They - drive me crazy. I HATE coming home, I hate being in my very very cute apartment - ALL of which I bought and paid for.. I HATE IT HERE.. I feel like I have to hide or stay at RK's all the time.. and that pisses me off to no end.

There used to be a friendship - but that is before I realised that I have NOTHING in common with these two people. I'm motivated, educated, have a life, have aspirations beyond the next cheesecake, and have deep and true friends that I know how to treat as friends.

The thing that really pisses me off - he told me when he moved in that he felt he needed to be here for me - the God card.. yes, ladies and gentlemen - the God card.. apparently God told him he needed to be here to take care of me. Fuck that shit. God - no, the Lord can take care of me and for me just fine on His own.. doesn't need these two to do it and I certianly don't need them to do it.. AT ALL.

So now what? I'm moving. Or I'm looking for a place to move ASAP. My sister and her husband have a one bedroom apt not far from where I am that would be perfect for me - $900 including utilities. That would kick ass, and i'd have a place for a little garden and a garage. The ONLY bummer is that my SUPER cute dining room set would have to be put into storage for a while.. but oh well.. such is life.. i just need to live alone. I dont live with others well. RK - ?? Perhaps I could live with him one day.. but lets not think about that right now..

I want out or I want them out.. NOW! I can't take it anymore.. I hate being stressed out.. I hate being the only one who cleans.. I hate not trusting a thing that comes out of his mouth regarding money.. and knowing that somehow, somewhere I AM GOING TO GET SCREWED!! I hate living with other people right now is really what it comes down too.. I need my own space, my own place.. I need to be alone.

The friendship wasn't really there anymore before they moved in, I doubt it will be there much after - the sad thing is, is that I won't miss it.. I already don't.