23 December 2005

Raises Hand

What kind of idiot goes on a diet (ok, more change of lifestyle in a drastic way) the WEEK before Christmas?

Yeah, that’s right, yours truly. What a dumbass, do I not think about these things beforehand? ::rolls eyes::

There is a guy I went out on a few dates with just before I met and got engaged to psycho-ex. A called me again a few weeks ago and wanted to go out again - but time prevented it for both of us. At the time I was more than willing to ditch RK and date others - as RK has commitment issues or whatever.. now? God, the mere thought of going out with someone else does not appeal. FUCK. If I stay with this guy, and love him as I do, I will never have a baby - or so it seems, and possibly never marry, or so it seems.. He is, after all, anti to all of it.

Off to a Christmas party at my tat guys house tonight, to be ogled by B-the artist who creates neat shit - who wants to sleep with me, nice - are you all the same? and someone I don't think I would ever seriously date. Who the hell am I kidding? I don't want to date either of these guys.. RK - FUCK YOU!! Bastard, wheedled me in with charm and cute faces, beautiful brown eyes and a freaking heart of gold. Fucker.

=)~

Like I'm really complaining.

Dammit.. now to go brave with the rest of the universe the mad Christmas rush that is on right now..

I leave you with this thought..

There is something I like about the clitoris, I just can't put my finger on it.

Toodles..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home