13 January 2006

Fellowship..

Me, being the horrible terrible sinner than I am, went out at 8pm last night to get drunk, sleep with random unknown men, women and animals and genrally partake in various forms of debauchry. I like the animal one.. thats a nice touch. Damn being an unsaved sinner is funness for the soul!

HA! Ok - kiddos, that was for the gossiping, judgemental, jesusy sort that like to read this page.. had enough? And yes, you are being mocked..
Actually last night was spent in fellowship with 4 other believers much like myself - but further down the path of balance.. ok - KM, 3 of them are, you and I? More at the beginning - But I love us anyway! =)
We read the word and sat around discussing it and the Lord, things of the Lord and praying and so forth.. with a healthy banter of cussing and whathaveyou mixed in to keep us all real - I ENJOYED myself tremendously. Praying with others was, perhaps, the most refreshing thing I've done in ages.. and, for those how don't know me - I have a passion and love for the word of God unlike anything else in life - so getting to discuss these things with those like myself, and seeing that I'm not the only one disillusioned by Churchianity and religiousity - and sickened by the way Christians carry and portray themselves - and judge - lets just say it was fantastic, and much more than needed in my life.. I have a feeling I will come to look forward to Thursdays.. more debauchry for me folks! Cause thats what I do, drink and cuss and smoke and fuck like a sailor - all sorts of strange and evil things! Whoo boy! Oh yeah!
There was a guy there last night who stared at me from the moment he walked in the door - DN - and directed his conversation towards me etc.. all night long I knew he'd ask me out, and he did, and I said yes - yes, I know - I do love RK - muchly - but truth is truth and I cannot escape that reality with him - so I must do what I need to do in my life. Never will I wait around for a man to get his shit together - I've learned that if they don't have it together, it ain't gonna happen people. Ask DB - No shit together in the 10+ years that I've known him, same with a few others.. but I'll refrain right now. RK has some shit together - just not the shit that needs to be together. His loss - not mine. He knows this.
Anyway DN - cool, funny, knows the word - has some baggage (whats up with the divorced with kids thing? It must be the age group I am in - I still prefer the younger ones though). Nice guy though, and had the guts to not beat around any sort of bush and just come out with it, he deserved a yes. We shall see what happens. Dating is fun, if not a bit overrated.. Perhaps I'll let AK know he's got a chance now too - we are the third date that will never happen - I keep getting distracted.
Oh well - off to go home and clean up to interview some potential future roomies - I've been doing the math - I make craploads of cash at times - I could afford this (live on my own) but the other room would be wasted - and I'd be on the broker side.. but it would be nice.
ahhh.. fuck, a girl can dream can't she?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home