22 March 2006

50 Questions

1. Last person you kissed: RTK
2. Never in my life have I: Truly felt loved until now
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: RTK
4. High School was: A non-event
5. When I'm nervous: I talk a freaking lot
6. The last time I cried was: Last night, and some tearing up this morning - more to come tonight I’m sure.
7. If I were to get married right now my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: AD and JH
9. My hair: Is growing and almost too long, but looks damn cute in a ponytail right now
10. When I was 5: I was first sexually abused by some fucktard who should have known better
11. Last Christmas: Sucked major ass
12. When I turn my head left: The door of my office that random GORGEOUS Indian men walk through continuall -yeah, I work with some freaking hotties.
13. I should be: Working!
14. When I look down I see: The seat of my chair (imagine that 3 years ago.. wouldn’t have happened.. I’d see stomach!)
15. The craziest recent event was: Can I just say this week is crazy, and not even in a good way.
16. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: If Monica and Phoebe were to procreate you’d have me, a neurotic yet cute, charming and talented ditz
17. By this time next year: Know what I actually want in life
18. Current Relationship Status: I love him - He loves me, but we are stupid.
19. I have a hard time understanding: Why I keep getting sucked into these bulletins.
20. One time at a family gathering: I up and left and haven’t spoken to family in months
21. You know I "like" you if: I’ve made time in my life to actually see you
22. If I won an award, the first person(people) I'd thank is/are: My Mom and AD
23. Take my advice: Chicks are HOT but boys feel better.
24. My ideal breakfast is: Sleeping in.
25. If you visit a place I grew up: You’d experience ghetto culture
26. Where do you plan to visit anytime soon: San Francisco and Phoenix in spring, Virginia/North Carolina this summer, and possibly New York in the fall -
27. If you spend the night at my house: You’d get woken up by a very cute yet friendly puppy in the very early am.
28. I'd stop my wedding if: What wedding?? Does someone need to tell me something??
29. The world could do without: Tobi Sauers and Daniel Becerra and the likes of them - I’ll add Alain Alejandro to the mix too.. ::washes hands, walks away::
30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than date: Ever interact with the two above again - what a waste of good years - if only I knew then what I do now!!
31. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: Ummmmm… Starbucks?
32. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: RTK gave me a gift the other day.. ;)
33. My favorite blonde is: JNH!!
34. My favorite brunette is: AED - but she’s a mix right now..
36. The last time I was drunk: At lunch on Sunday with RTK’s friends - it doesn’t take much, I wouldn’t say drunk so much as tossed a bit
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: Gorillas, could you imagine the mess one of those could leave on the window of your car??? OMG
38. I shouldn't have been: As accommodating as I was with people, always trying to please - I lost myself in it
39. Once, at a bar: Shhhh!! I wont tell here what I did there, it was naughty, sexy and damn fun!41. There's this girl I know who: I’d make out with again in a heartbeat
42: I don’t know: What lies ahead for my life.
43. A better name for me would be: I like mine just fine - But Mommy would work too45. How many days until my birthday?: Ummm.. Just over 2 months.. I suck at math
46. What I really want for valentines day is: To actually enjoy it
47. I’m wearing this: Black Gouchoish Dress pants, purple blouse and short jean jacket..
48. Tomorrow I am: Going to take two mid-terms
49. The last thing i ate was: Leftover Fettuccini Alfredo
50. I really want to learn: Who I really am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home