23 January 2006

ABC's of Me!

[A is for age:]I am an almost 35 year old girl (how funny is it that I’m excited about this?)
[B is for booze of choice:]Hard Choice – I LOVE Martini’s, almost any kind – Gin and Tonic is great too.. NO BEER!!
[C is for career:]Aerorspace/Healthcare Software Development – and full time student
[D is for your dog's name:]Dogs are only marginally cute producers of slobber and poop – I’ll pass.
[E is for essential items you use everyday:]Sunglasses, Hair dryer, computer and my car
[F is for favorite song(s) at the moment:]Someday You’ll be Loved – Death Cab for Cutie, and song 11 on Michael Bobule’s album.. its RK’s song.
[G is for favorite games:]Phase 10, Scrabble and what ever KMK wants to play when I’m with her and her Daddy
[H is for hometown:]Weisbaden, Germany – But I grew up in Highland, CA – But home is Orange County for sure.
[I is for instruments you play:]A little bit of guitar and I was recently given a piano.
[J is for jam or jelly you like:]STRAWBERRY!
[K is for kids:]I love mine already – Even though they haven’t come yet..
[L is for last kiss:]RK – Saturday?
[M is for most admired trait:]I have no clue what others like about me.. I’m always called the peace keeper or clam in the midst of the storm
[N is for name of your crush:]RTK – its not a crush
[O is for overnight hospital stays:]3 days when I was two to have teeth pulled, 5 days when I was 31 for a heart thing, and 4 days when I 33 to have surgery
[P is for phobias:]Flying, and hair not in the body makes me GAG..

[Q is for quotes you like:]The Journey is the Destination.. Dan Eldon (photojournalist) [R is for biggest regret:]Life is not about regrets, life is about learning.
[S is for sweets of your choice:]Could I be sappy and say RTK? No? DAMN.. Then I’ll go with Chocolate!
[T is for time you wake up:]Anytime between 6:15 and 6:45, which explains why I’m always late for work!
[U is for underwear:]I rarely wear them.
[V is for vegetables you love:]Asparagus, Artichokes, Edemame, HECK I love most of them!
[W is for worst habit:]Eating ice
[X is for x-rays you've had:]Ankle, wrist (like 18 times) chest a few times, teeth, God only knows what else...
[Y is for yummy food you make:]I pay a mean bill at the restaurant! I cook well actually, but don’t enjoy it.
[Z is for zodiac sign:]I’m about as fickle as a Gemini can be – I fit the description to a T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home