20 April 2006

Abandoned..

I'm doing something he doesn't agree with.. and because of that he believes it's fair to cut out that part of my life - the offense? Moving. Nice huh?

I've been abandoned before, I'm sure this isn't the last time.. and it will probably be the space that I need from him as it is "far" that I am moving too.. Far enough for space that is..

I'm selfish.. I want to live in a beautiful apartment, by myself, pay only half the rent - and get the place to myself.. in the middle of the downtown part of a city I love.. I want to nest, I want hardwood floors, my own furniture, my own space.. the jacuzzi bath tub.. and a killer discount.. yes, I'm selfish - because he doesn't like it or agree with the person I will rent it from... Like he has room to judge the pasts of others? Control. That is the issue here. I don't want a relationship because I'm a scardy cat, but I want all the comforts of you and 100% say in your life. And now that you're doing something I don't agree with, I will cut that part of you off. Newsflash buddy.. You're my best friend, I love you more than I've ever loved another, flaws and all.. but either take it all or none of it; I hate to tell you this, it will probably be difficult to hear.. to absorb, but I will be just fine without you. Sorry. My loss will also be my gain in this one.

I've been abandoned before, I lived. I will survive it this time as well.

Cest la vie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home