09 July 2005

32 Questions

A very dear friend whom i love very much replied these to me.. I laughed and cried.. there is sweetness here for me.. I just wanted to share..


[01.] Who are you?...........and he said, Nobody
[02.] Are we friends?..............and he said, yes
[03.] When and how did we meet?.......and he said, Showed up at your front door
[04.] How have I affected you?......and he said, In every bad way
[05.] What do you think of me?.........and he said, you're silly
[06.] What's the fondest memory you have of me?......and he said, flapping your wings
[07.] How long do you think we will be friends?.......and he said, for 3 more days
[08.] Do you love me?.........and he said, I don't know...do I
[09.] Would you date me?.........and he said, I don't date
[10.] Would you kiss me?...........and he said, I don't kiss
[11.] Would you hug me? ..........and he said,I don't hug
[12.] Physically, what stands out?........and he said, your ankles
[13.] Emotionally, what stands out?........and he said, that's funny
[14.] Do you wish I was cooler?...........and he said, just a little [15.] On a scale of 1-10, how hot am I?..........and he said, 1, hee hee hee
[16.] Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it..........and he said, red baron, cuz you have wings
[17.] Am I loveable?..........and he said, you are so effing loveable I thing think my gunna puke
[18.] How long have you known me?..........and he said, couple year's
[19.] Describe me in one word............and he said, BUTTERFLY!!!!!
[20.] What was your first impression?...........and he said, big bag of wind
[21.] Do you still think that way about me now?......and he said, maybe not so much, a little though
[22.] What do you think my weakness is?........and he said, masterbation [23.] Do you think I'll get married?........and he said, who knows
[24.] What makes me happy?.......and he said, food
[25.] What makes me sad?........and he said, when boy's break up with you
[26.] What reminds you of me?........and he said, people who cock there heads like a bird at unbelieveble speeds
[27.] If you could give me anything what would it be?......and he said, a cookie;)
[28.] How well do you know me?........and he said, I don't think there's much I don't know about you
[29.] When's the last time you saw me?.......and he said, 10/04
[30.] Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?........and he said, no
[31.] Do you think I could kill someone?..........and he said, yes
[32.] Are you going to put this on your myspace and see what I say about you?.........and he said, hell no, I'm not gunna set my self up like you do....silly lady

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home